PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

It was good

I thought that was a really cool movie but you need to make it a bit longer I think.

Kong Kong

This is really really good

This has got to be one of the best flash animations on newgrounds.The graphics were really good and it was really cool.I would definitley watch it again. It was such a cool flash animation. The robbers look really cool.

Smile! Smile!

What the hell!

That was very disturbing those people freak me out. With the smiling and crap now i'll have nightmares....

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

I loved it

I love this movie its cool, but qwhy does the guy with the halo. the jesus guy keep trying to kill him? Its still amazin though nothing can beat madness its soo cool.the clown is really creapy.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Yay madness!!

I think this movie rocks coz its just a load of killing to get to this one guy and i don't even no why he wants to kill the sherriff but he tries anyway. its really cool how somehow theres about 80 people in the police station.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

I liked it

I think this movie (toon) is cool. I love watching madness toons they are soo cool! The music was quite funny but its not as good as the other madness toons because there is no blood or gore in it which makes madness toons extra special.